Sitia East Crete Hotels >> Sitia beachfreont accommodation >> Sea view Lasithi Hotels and Seitia apartments >> Lassithi Sitia Crete Holidays and Travel
Flying directly to Sitia Airport:
Flying to Iraklion International Airport "Kazantzakis" from any international airport of Europe.
From Heraklion Airport to Elysee hotel and some nearby sights..:
1. We provide our efficient rental car delivery/collection service to/from Heraklion Port and Heraklion Airport, and at whatever time specified by our client. We contact you for the details of the delivery and collection of the car rental.
2. By taxi. There are always taxis outside the airport. We can arrange a taxi for you in a favourable price. If you prefer to collect your taxi there, you better discuss the price, before you get in.
3. The cheapest way is by bus. There is a regular bus service from Heraklion and Agios Nikolaos to Sitia. See Bus schedule from the East Crete Bus company (KTEL)
If your flight is scheduled to Athens, there are many other ways to reach us.
1. By air : You can fly directly to Sitia Airport. Flights will increase in frequency after the new runway is completed. Sitia has become even more accessible since the recent extension of the airport, with regular flights from Athens of just 65 minutes' duration. International flights will become a reality, too.
We will update the information about the completion of the runway here. For the flights from Athens currently available, see Flight Schedules in the sites above.
2. By ferry from Pireas (Athens) to Sitia, Agios Nikolaos or to Iraklion. There is also a ferry from Agios Nikolaos, which calls in at Sitia on its way to Rhodes. See Ferry Schedules below..
Anek Lines (to Heraklion)
Minoan Lines (to Heraklion)
Blue Star Ferries
Member of HotelsCombined